Thursday, March 2, 2017

You are Beautiful! {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome All!  Today I am featuring a card from The Project Bin.  

I made this a cute and simple card to cheer up a friend who has not been feeling good lately!


So I create this cuttie using my stamps and dies from The Project Bin Stamps, which are perfect for this kind of creations. I started with a 5.5" x 4.5" inch base card; die cut the Heart and XoXo using the die that came with the set In my Heart then added the red and yellow dotted border to the side and stamped the sentiment from the set #BFF  using red ink. Added all the other balloons and voula!
the cards is ready.
You can find more inspiration on The Project Bin Blog.

Sets used:
#bff with outline

in-my-heart-w-outline

Here are all the links you'll need:







signature

No comments: