Friday, March 24, 2017

Happy Birthday Set! {The Project Bin}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a cute card I made using the NEW stamp & dies set
 from The Project Bin.

 
I created this cute and fun Birthday's card set, to show you a little bit 
all the options that comes with this NEW set Jukebox Birthday
the set also comes with the machine dies.  I started with my 5.5x4.5 white base card, cut ot the pieces of the DP (left over on my desk) I tried to make a cute and bright color combination and also one that blend well with whom the cards was to. 

 I used black memento ink, and from Ranger orange and teal and as a personal touch I adhered the clear rhinestones.
This set is a must have for anyone, bc is just perfect for any Birthday card and with the cute dies it makes the perfect Birthday card in no time!!

This is the NEW set I used from the Project Bin:

Clear stamps, birthday stamps, paper crafting, rubber stamping, die cutting, dies with matching stamps

  

 Make sure to visit the The Project Bin Blog to find more inspiration.
If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of our cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook @miscreacionesbypc


signature

No comments: