Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Happy Birthday! {Scrapy Land Challenge #61}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Sorry I have been absence this past weeks but i've been struggling with a severy back pain that had kept me away for a while... but I am back, and with a new Scrapy Land Challenge.

The theme for today's challenge is your favorite "Anything Goes" 
the only catch is that you need to use any of the 40 dies brand Scrapy Land carries.
 
First I have a confession to make.... this is one of my FAV layout card ever!!!  Then with that in mind this is how I created this lovely Birthday card. I started my 4x5 vertical Size white cardstock, cut out 1/4" inch designer paper background for the first layer; I die cut this cute Swirl circle using  PoppyStamps Die but don't tell anyone is a Christmas Ornament die. I die cut a circle using my FAV Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities. And using some leaves from die cutting shower leaves from Memory Box.; for the subtle elegance I added the trim to the side along with the gold satin ribbon bow. And voila!!! the card is done... It isn't gorgeous?

Be sure to visit the Scrapy Land Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created.  You won't be disappointed. Go right ahead and upload your project. The winner, chosen by the Design Team, will receive a $15 gift certificate to go shopping at Scrappy Land. 


signature

7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is such a sweet birthday card. Love the colors and your design.

Samra said...

Beautiful Birthday card Patty!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the paper you used and that pretty lace!

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Hugs
Maryvonne

Olenkaja said...

Oh, this is so stunning!! I love colors! Hugs Ola

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers and the layers!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

sarascloset said...

Such a beautiful card, Patricia! I love that you've gotten extra use out of your Christmas die! Great idea and a fabulous result! Hugs!