Tuesday, December 6, 2016

White & Gold Happy Holidays card {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I can't believe that we are on the last month of the year??? Time flyesssss.
Today I would like to share with you a FAV Holiday card I created for Dies R Us, this sweet card I have to do it all the time over the years.
Here's my card:



I die cut the white pearlized layer using Clarissa Ornament Outline from Poppystamps used both positive and negative die cut pieces and layered using double side tape on top of my card base raised. Stamped Happy Holidays sentiment using champagne ink added those gold sequins for cuteness effect. I like the simplicity and elegancy of this card. And to complete the glittery feeling that gold glitter ribbon.

Every day of the month there's a new inspiration sample shared at Dies R US challenge blog
And don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.


signature

No comments: