Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Christmas collection !! { Dies R Us & The Project Bin stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you two lovely Christmas card as part of  my Xmas Collection using Dies R Us dies and stamps from The Project Bin.
 
Here's how I created this card:
First, I created my base layer using white cream cardstock, then using gold cardstock I die cut using Clarissa Ornament Outline and Background 2 times, then using a piece of paper, some Galaxy Gold ink I stamped the sentinment "Merry Christmas" from The Project Bin stamps on a piece of paper to add it to the center of the card and then randomly I lay down both of my Clarissa Ornament, accent it with the small mini bows.

My second card, I create it I die cut my white ivory background using Snowflake collage from Memory Box and shadow it using gold paper, then using poppy red stamped the sentiment in the middle and accent with some clear rhinestones.
I used some vellum to add the sentiment to the card. What do you think about this 2 lovely Christmas card?  

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see the next sets of Christmas card part of the 2016 collection.
Every day of the month there's a new inspiration sample shared at Dies R US challenge blog

And don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store
signature

1 comment:

Janice said...

Such lovely dies you have used for your cards today Patricia. The bauble is so delicate looking, I love the red and gold together, and the snowflakes look fabulous used as negatives. Great inspiration. Thank you!