Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Cute & Simple Christmas Tags ! {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog today!!
Finally I was able to post again after a lots of trouble with the platform. 
But here we are again, and today with a beautiful and super easy set of Christmas Tags
I created using dies from Dies R Us.


If you would like more detail on how I create this lovely Christmas Tags
hope over to Dies R Us blog to find out more!

I love it, and the easy it is to make using Dies R Us dies.
I will repeat this in a few other color combination.
Just an observation: when you die cut the Snowflake centerpiece.. keep the negative side of your cut out, you will see why on some future post from me.
Here's the cute dies that I used:
Tucked Corner Tags

Snowflake Centerpiece
I hope you will join in on the fun over at the Dies R Us Challenge blog. Be sure to pop over to the Dies R Us store to do some shopping while you are here. And don't forget to like us on our Facebook page. You don't want to miss out on anything that is happening at Dies R Us.
 
 
signature

No comments: