Sunday, July 17, 2016

Warm Wishes {Dies R Us]

Hello and Welcome to my blog!!
 I have been playing around making Christmas cards and got my newest dies  from Dies R Us. And I could not resist to use them to share one of my CAS Xmas cards I made. 
I used the Snowflake Collage and Warm Wishes Border from Memory Box .
Here's my card:


I first die cut the Snowflake Collage using pearlized snow white cs and then cut a piece of navy blue cs and add it to the back of the first pearlized layer. Left a irregular cut at the bottom of the first layer so you could see a small border of the navy blue and also see it thru the snowflakes cut out. 
I cut out Warm Wishes Border using red cs and instead of layout it out horizontally I layered out vertically from top to bottom. I was not sure at first but when I see it presented, I love it! 
Everything was layered on the white card base and embellish it using some clear rhinestones to the snowflakes. I love the CAS of the design on this card and all the ideas that came to my mind while creating the card... I know have like a hundred ideas to use this same dies. 

This are the dies that I used from Dies R Us:

I hope you look around and check all the great Dies that we carry!!



Follow Dies R Us!



Click below for:





Remember, there is a new inspiration sample shared each and every day of the month

on our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog using a variety of dies 
from several different companies.

Then of course you'll want to come join us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with

a gift voucher prize to one lucky winner each challenge!
signature

1 comment:

Janice said...

Fabulous Christmas card Patricia, I particularly love the snowflake collage die, one to add to my ever growing wish list I think!