Monday, June 29, 2015

North Coast Creations Inspiration!!

Hello Friends !!!
  Today I would like to share with you some cards I made using recently release stamps from 
My first card:

all papers are scrap from my pile, and I wanted to try something different since I used watercolor pencil to color my image I wanted the bakground to look kind the same.... I used Glimmer Mist: Crushed Shells, Olive Vine and Midnight Blue, sprayed on my wet mat and left the blue out.... with all sraped i soak the layer of watercolor paper on top and let it soak very well... then set aside to dry and then sprayed the embossing folder  with the Midnight Blue mist add my soaked piece of paper and run it thru my machine and voula! the most amazing watercolor background as you can see!!!. then just add the die cut image from the set Flower Sentiments 7 the sentiment also from the set and the ribbon and mini clear rhinestones.  What do you think?  Isn't this lovely!!whole scene was made with the set 

 
For my second card:
I used image and sentiment from the set Flower Sentiments 8 used them to created a lovely Thinking of you card with one of my FAV color combination: pink and green! the images was colored using watercolor pencils, for the background I embossed the light green cardstock with dots and layered with a pink oblique border.  Add the cute pink bow to the bouquet and die cut the sentiment circle distress the edges.
What do you think?
I love both of this sets... they are so girly and cute for many occassions!!

You can check out this set and all of the great sets from North Coast Creations HERE!!
  
signature

No comments: