Friday, June 19, 2015

Hello {North Coast Creations}

Hello again my friends !!!
  Today I would like to share with you some cards I made using recently release stamps from 
My first card:
 
 all papers are scrap from my pile, the whole scene was made with the set 
the grass and trees were stamped with Bamboo VersaColor, I stamped the grass 5 times, using brown ink stamped the big Deer from the set and my blue sky- used some prisma color pencil to do it! the blue background layer used my Dots embossing folder to do it and the brown layer, cut out the scene using Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 3 and cut it twice to make the blue border to add to my cut out scene, then I made a white banner and add using brown ink the sentiment Hello also from the set.
 
For my second card:
 
I have so many scrap on my pile that Im trying to get ride offf.... but I used and used and theres more and more..jijiji! so all paper are from that pile - i used the same set Deer Silhouette Greetings for this one I wanted to make a more clean card and only One layer card, so on that white layer I stamped my scene: brown Deer and green grasss stamped 6 times wanted to make the contrast one lighter and the other darker... but not sure it looks perfect! then on the tree i used both ink green and brown to give it a much fall feeling to the tree. Added this piece of mustard stripes on the left side I think it give the layer a new feel. The sentiment use a double banner cut out to add  the sentiment using brown ink. And to accent it a bit more I added the twine loops on the bottom and a mini bow with a brown button.
What do you think?
I love the set - and I think is one that everyone should have because it is just perfect for all those masculine card that we always struggle to create.
You can check out this set and all of the great sets from North Coast Creations HERE!!

signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Jolie ambiance nature, superbe Patty, biz