Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Scrapy Land Challenge - Spots and Dots!!

Hello Bleeps is time for another  Scrapy Land Challenge!




The theme for this Challenge is: "Spots and Dots"

and the winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on the Scrapy Land shop.

Here's my project:
I found this card so adorable!! 
 I made this card using dies  from Scrapy Land Shop , I used Dot Border from Penny Black to cut the green border which I like it a lot..... I will used this one a lot on a variety of colors, I then used Spellbinders Circle Dies for the red dots on top, the cardstock and papers are from the clutter on my scrap pile, to add a bit of brightness I use the light blue dots washi tap which goes perfectly with the designer paper used the sentiment if from one of my FAV B'day stamps and to finished it of add the green and blue sequins. I just love the freshness and brightness of this card!!
What do you think? Isn't this color combination cute to used it on  any occasion card?
 
What are you waiting for play along with us at Scrapy Land challenge you might be the next winner!!
signature

9 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love all the Spots and Dots on this adorable Birthday card!

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous card Patty! Love the big red dots along side the smaller dots and what a great idea to use washi tape too. Love the bold design and bright colors.

jimlynn said...

Love those big dots on such a cute and pretty card! FABULOUS!
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the bright colors!! The design is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Love, love your card Patricia! Such fun and bright colors, real eye popper!

Raechelle Bellus said...

That dot border is cool! This is a pretty card- I love the colors!

Donna Ellis said...

Love your dots - big and small! Such a fun card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of color, pattern and layout

Patricia St Martin said...

Great card, love all the dots, the arrangement and the beautiful bright colors.
Hugs, Pat/♥