Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Digi Choosday Tuesday - 1st Anniversary!!

It's Digi Choosday......!
 
So over at Digi Choosday is Anniversary day... DC is turning 1 so this week the challenge is "Birthday"
Here's my creation:
 
 It's a great challenge b-day!!!!  For my make I used a great the cake  image from Paper Boutique III and papers from Cherry Blossom Lane  collection . Used my newly die from PTI Dangled Stars which i think it was perfect for this theme, I cut another layer of the white stuff and added as 2d layer on the cupcake and use some of the little starts from the dangled and embellish the cupcake also. the happy birthday was ink with memento black and on a white double banner die cut also from PTI.
Stop by the Digi Choosday Blog and check out the other creation by the DT member!
 
signature

5 comments:

Anjie said...

Great make Patty!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card and yummy cake too xx

Lori Kobular said...

Wonderful card, love those hanging stars!!

What I Created Next said...

Popping over to show you some teamie love (Digi Choosday) and to say that the card is absolutely lovely. I really like those hanging stars and such a useful die that can be used for a variety of occasions and cards. Mmmm, cake. I love cake.

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the danglies.xx