Thursday, August 28, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!!

Hello and Welcome to Inspired Stamps Thursday!! 
Today at  Inspired Stamps we are making card, anything using some of our wonderful Scripture Stamps.
  I love to make cards and so I made this one for to send to a friend on the states, I used 
"Hymn Girls June" and " Thinking of You"
 Here's my card:
 
I used left over papers from my desk,  Hymn Girl June is stamped on black memento ink and the colored with copics, the sentiment is from "Thinking of You" set and goes perfectly with the girl and the purpose of this card...I embossed the top part of the card using  my embossing folders  and in between both designer paper I added the white ribbon bow.

Inspired Stamps Used:
"Hymn Girls June" and 
" Thinking of You"
 
Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

 
 
signature

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute. Love the colors you've chosen.