Friday, August 29, 2014

CSAYL Challenge #24 is up!!!

Hello Bleep Friends!!
A new Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenges is posted!
today's challenge  
"Anything Goes" 
the winner will be GDT in October.
 
  Here's my creation:
I used and all SVG file that i have from one of CSAYL sponsor that i liked very much Carry All  from Creation by AR, I used my Cameo to cut the file then embellished it with some designer papers, embossing pieces and border punch, added some cut out snowflakes and rhinestones. Then I made the small tag to go along with it!
Be sure to hop over and check out the rest of the CSAYL team's fab creations! 

The challenge ends on Thrusday, September 4th at Midnight 
and the winner will be announced on Thursday !
  
signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

toujours chic et classe Patty, biz