Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!!

Hello Bleeps! Welcome to another Inspired Stamps Thursday!!   Today I would like to share a Mother's day Card I made using  Inspired Stamps Sets.
 Here's my Card:


I've used a 6 x 6  Bazzil Cardstock to make the flowers and for the first layer.  I stamped the word MOM with brown ink, I used Solid Alphabet : Upper and Lower case sets curl the cut out flowers a bit to make them look with a bit of motion, add some twine and button to the center of each flower. Then I finished it with a stamped sentiment added to the stem of the long flower.  
Inspired Stamps Used:




 

  Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

 


signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

très pétillante et fraîche, biz