Friday, March 21, 2014

Polka Doodles - Flowers!!

Is happy time over at  PolkaDoodles and for this week Challenge I've create a very cute
 "Flowery Happy Birthday" here's my card:
 
for my Birthday card I used papers from the CD collection Candy Doodles and the Girl is from the CD collection  Sugar Daisy , I used my color pencils to bright her colors a bit, then I used the flower stamps from the Rubber stamp set Fairy Flutterfly and stamped it on pink and yellow CS cut them and put them together then added one Doodle Dewdrop to each of the flowers. And to finish my card I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Stamp Doodles Rubber stamps set. I  love how it turned out.

As always there's a fab prize from Polkadoodles up for grabs so pop over to 
the challenge Blog and find out all about it. 
Be sure to visited the PolkaDoodles Blog and check out the other creations of my fellow DT.

signature

11 comments:

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

This is a really bright and happy card, perfect for springtime

Karon said...

This is so adorable - lovely feeling of Spring! TFS

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is just so pretty xx

Unknown said...

so so pretty - love the bright springtime colours

Brilliant Dt Inspiration for the Challenge

Hugs Kerrie
xx

Bev said...

What a lovely, bright, vibrant card x

Dr. Ivy said...

Very happy card. It makes me smile and let's face it isn't that our goal as card makers, to make others smile?

Fabiola said...

oh adorable Patty, des couleurs tendres et printanières, biz

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Patty, love the fresh sugary pastel colours you've used
Claire xx

Anjie said...

Gorgeous card Patty, lovely candy colours.
Anj
xx

Unknown said...

So sweet Patty
hugs Susan xx

Polkadoodles said...

Very cute and great bright colours Patty - Fab make for the Polkadoodles challenge!