Monday, March 17, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #88

Hello everyone and Welcome!! Today I am joining in CAS(E) This Sketch #88 for today's challenge. 
This is the CAS(E) this Sketch this week to use on your project.
 
Here's my take on:
 I used the images from Hampton Art "Friends are the sunshine of life" a wooden rubber stamp my BGF gave for Christmas, I used my watercolored pencil to colored it in, all DP and CS from the stash on my table and the clear rhinestones were the finish touch. What do you think?

I'm also turning in this card for the following challenges:

QKR Stampede #79 : Anything Goes Challenge
Aud Sentiment: #102: Anything goes with a sentiment
Card Mania Challenge #42: Something New
Just us Girls color challenge #232: Blue, Yellow and lime green


signature

8 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty card! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Vicki Dutcher said...

Sweet tiny image! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Nancy said...

Clean and gorgeous! Thanks for linking this up with us over at Just Us Girls!

karalschuknecht said...

great card. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.
Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Leigh Penner said...

This is so sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

So soft and pretty! Just gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

This is as sweet as can be...congrats on you JUGS win, too!