Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thanks for all you do.

Hello and Welcome! 
Today I would like to share a very cute card I made for a dear friend who's always been so kind to me... and when I saw this beautiful Angel Patience in the blue dress from Fred She Said i knew it was perfect for the creation I wanted to make. 
Here's a 45 angle of my card so you can see the 2D of her dress!

 
For my card I used the coloured version of Angel Patience printed twice and from the second printed I cut out the blue dress only, all papers are from my desk clutter - I think striped bubbles is from Polka Doodles and the white scalloped border was make with my big shot and their big scallop border die. 
The sentiment is from Lovely Lace set from Inspired Stamps.
 
Be sure to check Fred She Said blog for some inspiration and FSS store to check out 
all the beautiful Digi sets they offer... for all you crafty needs!.

Photobucket

signature

No comments: