Friday, September 20, 2013

Fred She Said - Muchas Gracias!

  Hello and Welcome!
Today I would like to share a beautiful card I made using recently release Cutting Files
 
Here's my card:
Did you know that
Whirlpool Splash Stencil Mask comes in 2 files versions and all Cutting files 
from Fred She Said comes in all format. 
Also all of their image comes in 2 version: Pre-coloured and Digi outlines
 uncoloured for you to make you own combinations.  
 
For my card I used the coloured version of  Butterfly and I used the SVG files to cut the Stencil Mask with my Cameo...I found this option so easy and wonderful for all of you crafty needs! I then added the Butterfly in the middle of the Mask and that I layered on top of a orangery strip, bordered with some beautiful white lace like borders, all papers used are from my desk stash since I'm still trying to get ride of all the clutter and the sentiment from Mis Creaciones - Gracias Set,  is stamped to a double banner cut out.
Be sure to check Fred She Said blog for some inspiration and FSS store and check out all the beautiful sets they offer... for all you crafty needs!.

Photobucket
 
signature

No comments: