Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chi Chi Memories Tuesday!!

Welcome to another Chi  Chi Memories Tuesday!!
For today's card i'm using image 
and sentiment from


Here's my card
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhflvX8Z4P6ws1v2lSEwGoDOzNMQM4qrTdsxAT3SGSybnnCPbceRo6I3nn3wYQKvGUIcTOCerBad4O_uSV8YjZZF-6gOPUaED961EsdFA8vWQUQ7sRymd8Kal7IlW5DL3lwb9hf0tQ4lMAI/s1600/Patty_18th+August+2013.jpg 
Isn't this image cute?  I just love it... It feels so realistic!
I pulled out my Copics and coloredher.  This image is specially for my best friend, she loves purple.
All papers are from my scrap stash, embossing folders and die cut.

If you like to see all the Chi Chi Memories images available head over to their website Chi Chi Memories.
Also you can see all inspirational projects at Chi Chi Memories Blog 
 

signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

trop mignon Patty, biz