Friday, May 24, 2013

PolkaDoodle {To Die For}

Hello Bleeps!!! This is my 1st post for today and is 

Polka Doodles challenge time! 
and today's theme is:
"To Die For"
Here's a my card:
I used papers from Sugarplum Daisy CD and the Owl Girly images is from Sugar Birdies CD. I combined them with Instand Photo Die and some cut Flowers also using dies from Lifestyles Crafts. I added some wiggle eyes to her and some ribbon to match the bow on the box.
I love the outcome of this card because of the great combination of all the elements and the lovely owly girl which was perfect for this card and color combination.
 
Hurry you have until 12 noon GMT on Sunday 2 June to enter and good Luck!
 

  Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

trop fun!!! il est super mignon, biz