Monday, April 22, 2013

New Detailz Dies from Lifestyle Crafs


Detailz dies from Lifestyle Crafts QuicKutz cut and emboss high cotton fiber papers(letterpress) in one pass through the Evolution or any cutting machinge using Mat A.  The openings in the dies can be used to ink highlights. 
Place the letterpress paper, cardstock or patterned paper face down on the die then once it is cut don't remove it from the die if you want to use the die as a stencil to highlight the embossed areas. For thinner media such as patterned paper use the new Genius rubber mat plus Mat B to get the best impression. 
The new rubber mat will now be included with all  machines but if you have one already you might want to purchase this new rubber mat.  
I used my Epic 6 tool to make my card.

Here's my card:  
For my card I used my New Detailz Dies: Flowers , Instant Photo and my Epic 6 machine.



Here's you can see the embossed flower


   
When you use my Affiliate code MISCREACIONES 
you receive a 20% OFF your order.

Be sure to check back soon, I will show you more creations made with this New Detailz Dies and some new goodies from Lifestyle Crafts! hurry and buy yourself some Detailz dies there some more to choose from.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow this is so pretty - love it x x