Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cleanning SALE!!

Hey Girl! Good Morning!
No creation today but some Good New....
I've been cleanning my Craft Room and I'm having a GARAGE SALE:
on my Facebook page. And you can find:
  • Lots of Rubber Stamps (a bit used and some never been used)
  • Cards set and Invitation
  • Ink
  • Stickers
  • Chipboard
  • Dies
  • Stencils
  • Cutter
  • Punch
  • Foam & Felt pieces
and lot more!!!

There still more that I need to take picture and add it up but you can check it out and see if  you find something you like!

Note  I can ship anywhere, buyer will cover the S&H and if you would like Rubber Stamps they will be un mounted from the wood for easy shipping and Handling. No Cards set or Box invitations.

RULES:
1) Select all the items that you would like.
2) Send me a Inbox or email at pattychalas@hotmail.com with the name or number of the product and quantity if more that one.
3)  I then will Calculate shipping and send you a invoice.
Only Pay Pal
4) Will have 12 hours to make payment after that the items will become available for purchase again.
5) Your order will ship to 4 to 5 days. Thanks!

Also be sure to check back I will have a giveaway pretty soon!!!
Have a great week!

No comments: