Friday, February 1, 2013

CSAYL Challenge has started!!

If you are looking for FRED SHE SAID Hop scroll a bit down!

 Hello Bleep Friends!!
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenges has begun!
and today's challenge is "Anything Goes" 
Here's my card:

for this christmas card is used My Cameo to cut the Ornament ( I finally found the right settings for my cameo to make a clean cut every single time!!) I just love this ornament and on the white background it looked so beautiful... just added the bells and the white transparent bow.
 
Be sure to hop over and check out the rest of the CSAYL team's fab creations! 

 
The challenge ends on Wednesday, February 6th  
at Midnight and the winner will be announced on Thursday !
 
 
  Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

2 comments:

chrissy xx said...

This really is sooooo pretty Patty..
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Fabiola said...

trop bien, j'adore ta carte Patty, si chic et si classe! biz