Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Christmas Ornament!

Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!
 
Today I would like to share a Christmas Ornament I made it can be use for the tree or as a gift or you can even personalize it adding a pic or the family name.

   
Here's it is:
 
I made it with 3 Christmas Tree die cut, glue one on each side of the tree and them embellish as desire I used some gold flakes ribbon ...... on top with Red I added the sentiment from Perfect Christmas Sentiment set from Inspired Stamps.
This was my first one...... but i will make a lot of them with different sentiment as a gift for friends and family.
 
Be sure to check out  Inspired Stamps Blog and check out other 
creations made by the DT  featuring this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

 

1 comment:

Dr. Ivy said...

Patty, these will be so cute as package toppers and then they can be hung on the tree.