Monday, October 15, 2012

Studio 12 - May Beautiful...

Hello my Blog Friends!!
Did you start your Holiday crafting? I have and
Today I would like to share a very cute 
and easy card i made for  Studio 12  
 
Here's my card:

 I love the Hot Cocoa mug along with the sentiment : "May beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas" all from Picknix 2 collection 'Gingerbread Twist collection which is perfect for this card and also for the recipient.... a very good friend of mine ... I don't know but everytime I see a Coffee mug or cocoa I think of Friendship.....
 the images from the CD are great for all of your Holidays gift, cards, or project... so be sure to check out the blog for your inspiration for you to get your Holidays projects prepared.

Be sure to check out the Studio 12 Blog you will find some new inspiration everyday!
 
  
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


No comments: