Monday, October 8, 2012

Studio 12 - Gingerbread Christmas card

Hello my Blog Friends!! How are you doing?
Did you know that there's only 77 days left for Christmas
Did you start your Holiday crafting?
Well today is a great day to start... and I would like to share a very cute 
and easy card i made for  Studio 12  
 
Here's my card:

 Gingerbread image and sentiment are from the amazing
I used paper and elements  from the CD, then added the green border punch and cut edges with corner chomper the blue bow along with the 2 red buttom which are the cutest touch!
 Those Gingerbread from the CD are adorable .... I love gingerbread!!
This is very cute and easy Christmas card.... just in time for you to get ready for this Holiday Season .... the Gingerbread Twist' CD is a great start!!


Be sure to check out the Studio 12 Blog you will find some new inspiration everyday!
 
  
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

No comments: