Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Stair Step Christmas!



Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!

Our challenge for today was to make a Stair Step Card.   
Oh boy! I thought how would I do that?   
So I just googled it…. And found some great tutorials out there, and very easy...
 all you need to know is how to make folds!!
I took out my ScorPal and Voula!!!

Here’s my card:


I used the following Inspired Stamps: 
His Little Ones and the scripture is from Ask, Seek, Knock

Be sure to check out everyone’s creations at Inspired Stamps blog.

And also don’t forget about our great offer:




Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!



2 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

So cute. I love the HLO Christmas boy and the ribbon coming from your scripture, it really makes it stand out. Have a great day!

Jamie M. said...

Wow what a great card. It look so fancy. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21