Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Inspired Stamp Tuesday!!

(sorry my dear friends, this was supposed to go live at 7:00 a.m. yesterday!!!) 

Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!  
Our assignment today was to show you a character and scripture stamp.  
I chose the newly release Feel Better set.  
The flowers and the sentiment goes perfectly with each other. Don't you think?

Here's my card:

 I had so much fun making this card.  Originally I was trying for a little C&S card, but I could not resist this royal blue cardstock and I knew that green and blue were perfect for this one and added a bit of embellished; raw twine and voula!! this is the finished product, and I am so happy with it! 

Be sure to stop today at Inspired Stamps Blog 
there a los of adorable creations from the girls to share with you!
And don't forget to stop by the Inspired Stamps Store to check out the
 Feel Better Set I used today along with other great sets.


 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

No comments: