Monday, July 16, 2012

Momenta Cards!

 Hello Bleeps! How are you today? 
Today I would like to share some cards I created  using Momenta products....  I created various cards for different themes like: Birthdays, Friendship and Blessings!  so I can be ready for any occasion....

Here they are:
 


I just love how each one of this card turned out... Momenta papers are so beautiful that you can mixed them together or with other and they just glow!!!

That's what I love about Momenta's papers there so easy to work with and to combine them  - for me there must have!!


Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Stamps:
PTI & Mis Creaciones Stamps

 Papers: PA 1486 FTI 12 x 12 Metal pad; PA 2358 FFAM 5 x 7 CS Pad  Momenta
Inks: Chestnut - ColorBox and Marvy Markers: Blue & Green; Fresh Snow- PTI
Other:  Filigre border Die & Filiable Frame #10- PTI, Blue Ribbon, Rhinestones & Pearls, glue dots and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you back tomorrow with more Creations!!


 
 

2 comments:

Aimee Kidd said...

Beautiful cards Patty!

Cathy said...

these are gorgeous!