Monday, July 16, 2012

Fred She Said - For a Special Couple

Hello Bleeps!!! I hope you have a great Week!!
 
Today I would like to share a card make with the new 

Here's my card:

I'm very happy how this card turned out, i just love the combination of embossed layer with plain solid one - and this beautiful combination with this Aqua ribbon and that lovely charm, it is just perfect!!
Stop by Fred She Said today and you'll be surprise of the beautiful images that you'll find!!



Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Images: 
Calla Lilies Pre-Coloured Set
- Fred She Said 
Sentiment  is from the same set.
 Cardstock: white, Aqua Blue  -AC
Inks: Egg Shell- ColorBox
Other:  glue dots, Ribbon, CB embossing folder, Oval spellbinders die, love Charm- Inky Impressions and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Patty. Lovely image es well
Hugs
Doreen xx

Janet Kay said...

I love it, blue is my favorite color! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I just love the way you framed this!

Michelle Pearson said...

so very pretty! Love the charm! :)