Friday, July 6, 2012

CSAYL Challenge- Vellum


Hello Bleeps!  I hope you had a great week! TGIF..
It is time for another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge and
 this week challenge is "Vellum"
make your holiday project using vellum

there no sponsor this week but the winner will receive
(8) 6 x 6 papers
 
Here's my card:

I decided to make this lovely christmas card making a combination of texture with the vellum and CS on the top part I embossed the vellum with small polkadots i like how vellum looks when you emboss it, on the bottom I embossed the CS with large polka dots.  My images is the precoloured  Hat Tipping Snowman from Fred She Said which i fell in love since the moment I saw it! I cut it in a circle shape and added a green circle scallop and that makes it look so handsome!!

Hop over and check out the rest of the CSAYL team's fab creations! 
and also we have a great announcement today on the blog, check it out!! 
 
The challenge ends on Thursday, July 12th  and
the winner will be announced on Friday!
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Images: 
Hat Tipping Snowman - Fred She Said 
Stamps: Bold Sentiments II - SP Stamps
 Cardstock: white, Red  -AC
Inks: Cranberry- ColorBox
Other:  glue dots, PaTwine, PTI impression plate, Spellbinders dies and Trimmer .
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 
 



7 comments:

Janet Kay said...

Great card Patty, I love it! :)

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Beautiful! Love the coloring on your snowman!

Mynn xx said...

Patty, this is STUNNING! LOVE the deep colors with the white--gorgeous! So excited to be working with you at CSAYL! :)

Heather said...

Patty, this is such a cute card! The snowman is adorable!! And the embossed vellum looks so great. I've never tried it before, but I will have to give it a go.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Awww, what a cutie!!!

Mervi said...

Adorable card, cute snowman!
lovely to work with you at CSAYL,thanks;-))m

Michelle Pearson said...

you showcased the little snowman adorably! Great card! :)