Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kate Hadfield Designs - Congratulations Sunshine!

Hello my Bleeps Friends!!!
Today I have a card to share with you using
Here's my card:
I used Sun doodles from her latest designs Springity Spring
I made the sun looked 3D, used some magenta torn CS and some ribbon on the side just a Clean and Simple design but want it to be cheerful & bright at the same time. 
How did I do it?

 Kate Hadfield Designs all of her collections and kits are very carefully and detailed hand drawn and put together, she colored them using color pencil or copics  - piece by piece... to make them exactly what you need.

Don't forget to visit Kate Hadfield Designs Blog 
and check out all the doodles and images available.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


 

No comments: