Saturday, May 12, 2012

Inky Impressions Guest Designer

I'm a May / June Guest Designer for Inky Impressions Stamps
 

Here is what I made for my first project 
as Guest Designer for Inky Impressions
 
I made this Hello card - for a special friend who loves ice cream 
and Lili's Ice Cream stamp just look as much as she looks like....


 here's a closer look at her...

I had so much fun coloring her, I just love how she turned out!

Check out the Inky Impressions Blog and 
visit the fantastic Store Inky Impressions.
To find so many wonderful Stamps and other crafting items!
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Stamps:
Ultimate Sentiments SP Stamps
 Cardstock: White, Blue  Unknown
Inks: Fresh Snow PTI
Other: mini button, white ribbon, glue dots and Trimmer .
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!





No comments: