Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Momenta D-Lite Team - Feliz Dia Mama

Hello Friends! How are you doing today?
Today I would like to share some cards I made 
using same DP Paper but 2 different looks.  

I used very cute  Momenta products.


 Here's the first card:
 
this are some of the card for this coming Mother's Day, 
 I'm getting ready  ahead of time to be prepared!
isn't this butterflies lovely? I just love those butterflies and the color combination it was just perfect for this occasion.  Add the pink - border at bottom, with white grissgrom ribbon i made the lovely bow and added in between both papers, I finished off with the sentiment from Mis Creaciones stamps.

For my second card instead of making it vertically I made it horizontally and added the ribbon and bow on top and the sentiment in the middle of both papers but at left bottom

Both cards are very sweet and perfect for Mother's Day
which one would you like the most??

Supplies:
Stamps:
Mis Creaciones Felicitaciones SP & Co
Papers: PA-1486 FTI 12 x 12 Metal Pad & 
PA-0656 Pastels 12 x 12 TEX CS Pad  Momenta
Inks:Chestnut; ColoBox
Other: white grossgrain ribbon, glue dots and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!



1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Both cards are gorgeous!! Pretty papers, pretty tag and beautiful ribbon!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com