Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SP & Company Stamps - Feliz Dia Mama

Hello Friends! how are you all doing?
I would like to share another SP and Company Thursday Teaser.
This time I used Circletastic Background stamp and sentiment from Mis Creaciones: Felicitaciones stamp set.


Is is one of the first cards for this coming Mother's Day, I cut the lovely butterfly with my new CAMEO, inked the border on one side of the card and added the plain grain white bow.
I love how this card turned out, so elegant and delicate!!

Be sure to stop over to
SP Stamps Blog and check out what we have going on everyday!

Supplies:
Stamps:
Circletastic background ; Mis Creaciones: Felicitaciones SP & Co
Cardstock: White, lilac; CS
Inks: Green, brown, thai and camomille
Other: white gross grain ribbon, Glue Dots, and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!


No comments: