Thursday, March 8, 2012

SP and Company - You are Sew special!

Hello Friends! how are you all doing?
I would like to share another SP and Company Thursday Teaser.
This time I used sentiment from Sewing Chic set.

I love the simplicity of this card - can you see the shinning star? Is because I used Glossy accents to make it pop out the colors....what you think?

the Be sure to stop over to
SP Stamps Blog and check out what we have going on everyday!

Supplies:
Stamps:
Sewing Chic ; SP & Co
Cardstock: White bazill & pink
Paper: unknown
Inks: Raspberry Frizz; PTI, Sepia Black; ColorBox
Other: Butterfly & Quatrerfoil die; PTI, Glossy accents, Glue Dots, and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!


1 comment:

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Beautiful. Love all the butterfly cards I have been seeing this week. Love that you combined two different ones.