Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kate Hadfield Designs

Hello Bleeps! How are you doing? I don't understand... but blogger is giving me a hard time this day and so the internet.... is there a way I can scheduled a post and comes right?

I would like to share a couple of cards I made using images from Kate Hadfield Designs
Here's my cards:
..in this one I'm using one of her newly releases Designs "Happily Ever After" is a so girly, princess pink theme and is just perfect for a girl's project!


on this second card I made it with my Dad in mind.... Father's Day is rapidly approaching and wanted to make a more Boyish type of card. Images from newly release - "When Knights Were Bold"

I love Kate Hadfield Designs all of her collections and kits are detailing put together with you in mind and in order to be able to use all the images or exactly what you need.

Don't forget to visit Kate Hadfield Designs Blog and check out all the kits and images available.

come back later to check for more!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!




1 comment:

Kate Hadfield said...

These are wonderful Patty! I love the effect on the knight cad especially!