Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gracias Gracias Gracias

Hello Bleep Friends!
How's your week? I hope you're having a good one, I am for sure !
I lot of good thing happened this week...

Today I would like to share a super sweet card I made using
Mis Creaciones Gracias Mix Stamps from SP & Company Stamps

It seems that lately I have a lot to be thankful for and I've been making lots of Thank you card this is sure a new and freshly one.

Be sure to stop over to SP Stamps Blog and check out what we have going on everyday!

Supplies:
Stamps:
Mis Creaciones Gracias Mix Stamps ; SP & Co
Cardstock: White, black, pink & yellow; Bazill
Paper: Large Green Polka Dots and Blue aqua; unknown
Inks: Black Memento
Other: Glue Dots, Corner Chomper, PaTwine, Button and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!


1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Patty,

Oh my gosh, love this card, so simple, but gorgeous! I have got to case it. Will put a link back to your blog when I post it. Thanks for sharing it.

Lisa