Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Muchas Gracias

Hello Bleep Friends!
I hope you are having a great week? Life is great and God is so good with his child that no one would ever imagine!!

Today I would like to share a super sweet card I made using
Mis Creaciones Gracias Mix Stamps


I used the 4th Anniversary Set from PTI - I was drawn by the mixes of the beautiful Botanical Silhouettes and I couldn't resist the temptation to use it this time. I cut a strip of Candy Shoppe Watermelon Large Dots paper and distress it with toast ink, then added to the left border. Die Cut an oval from PTI Mat Stack 1, distress the edges and added to the top of the card. Then add the small banner with the sentiment on top of the die cut oval piece and Voula!, magic!! the card is done....
I like the sweetness of this card and the color combination..... I see there is a pattern here! ... Green & Pink I think is my FAV combination right now!!

Be sure to stop over to
SP Stamps Blog and check out what we have going on everyday!

Supplies:
Stamps:
Mis Creaciones Gracias Mix Stamps ; SP & Co
and Botanical Silhouette
; PTI
Cardstock: White bazill & White AC
Paper: Candy Shoppe Watermelon Large Dots paper; Echo Park Paper; SP & Co
Inks: Raspberry Frizz; PTI, Cocoa and Smoss Green; ColorBox
Other: Mat Stack die; PTI, Glue Dots, square punch and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!


1 comment:

Farida Rone said...

Hola Patty,
Gracias por seguir mi blog y tus bellos mensajes.
Me encanta como se ven esas flores en la tarjeta. Muy lindo detalle.
Un abrazo,
Farida