Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mini Album Calendar

Hello my Bleeps!
Today I have a really cool project to share with you today.
I had so much fun making it!!

I will show you how to make a Mini Album Calendar - for your purse or your friends as gift.

Is really fun and easy, and you can use all of your SP stamps !!
Let's get started!


I'm using mostly all of my SP Stamps: Large Polka Dots Background, Easter Eggy Stamp, Bold Houndstooth Background, Sewing Chic, Bold Sentiments II and Awareness is Empowering, Designer paper, Cardstock in this case i used kraft for the mini album (which I will show you in another post how I did it), various ink, 2012 calendar pages (which I made on Excel!) and some embellishment.

.... I stamped the images on all of the pages in the kraft mini album


I then added the calendar pages in order to each one of the stamped pages....

I then decorate the outside with some designer paper and a border made with the Large Polka Dots Background and added this cute little green buttom with some PaTwine.

and Voula!!!

Here you have a nice Mini Album Calendar all finished up, very colorful, cheerful and happy!!!
This would make a lovely gift for someone or even for myself to carry on my purse.

Don't forget to check out the SP Stamps Blog where you'll find more inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!



No comments: