Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hello my Friends! Today is friday...woohooo! looking so much forward for the weekend.
Today I would like to share another Polkadoodle challenge!


It's Anne's time to set the theme and she has a recipe for us to follow.
1 x image, 2 x papers and 3 x embellishments



Here's what I came up to:
I've used one of the Pretty Sweet Girls, from the Paper boutique Vol 1 cd and my embellishments are ( White twine, Paper flowers & white Brad).

Be sure to stop at the Polkadoodles Blog and check out the great creations of my fellow DT and get all the inspiration to participate with us in this week's challenge we have great prizes for you!!!

Deadline for the challenge is Sunday 26 February at 12noon GMT - Good luck!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

No comments: