domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

Some Christmas Gift to show you!!

Hello My Bleeps how are you doing this days?

Today I will like to share with you some of the gift and stuff I made for this last

Holiday Season...


First I made this Holiday Tags - adhesive and non-adhesive

for my aunt Toña to add to her presents



I used digital papers and elements from the Digital Kits -

Christmas Wonder & Dear Santa from Kaye Winiecky



Second, this are some of the personalized notecard

I made to gift as sets to family as Christmas Gifts













I used digital papers and elements from the digital kits - Dear Santa and Christmas Wonder from Kaye Winiecky designer

All her kits you can find them HERE or you can find more inspirations in her Blog HERE.


Be sure to check back again there's more to come!!



Thanks for stopping by today!

I'll see you soon with more Creations!!










1 comentario:

nwilliams6 dijo...

Very cool images! Fun!