martes, 24 de enero de 2012

I love you

Hello my fellow bleeps!
Is Old Stamp week at SP Stamps Blog and I would like to share another Valentine's card I made; using sentiments from Ultimate Sentiments II stamp set.

Here's my card:
As you can see I've been doing a lot fo CAS cards, well I just finished the Clean & Simple Card Making classes and It was such a wonderful and interested experienced!
So I will be show casing some of the tips, techniques, etc. I learned.

I like the simplicity of this card but at the same time so delicate and elegant! don't you think?

Be sure to stop over to SP Stamps Blog and check out what my fellow DT are making and check out the things that we have going on everyday!

Supplies:
Stamps: Ultimate Sentiments; SP & Co
Cardstock: White & Red, Bazill
Inks: Sepia Black, ColorBox
Other: Damask Design Die, PTI; small Heart Die,
Glue Dots, Trimmer and clear rhinestones.


Thanks for stopping by today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!


1 comentario:

Emily Leiphart dijo...

Beautiful card, Patty! I love the damask embossing. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!