domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

Heart Song Challenge HSS #30

Hello my Fellow Friends!!!
How are you doing? Well I've been doing a lot of work lately for clients and friends, so i've been busy, busy!! How about you?

Today, Is Challenge Time at Heart Song
{HSI #30}
Torn paper or Border punch on you project.


For my card I used the new image
Hanging Hearts
which
is just perfect for Valentine's Day! .

Here's my card:
this new image is so fun to color, I like the simplicity of it but at the same time so sweet.

Hop over to the New Heart Song Blog to check out the creation of my fellow DT member we have some new member so stop by and check them out
also play along with us in this weeks challenge!

Supplies:
Card size: 5.5" x 4.25"
Stamp: Hanging Heart- HSS; Tu Eres Especial - SP & Co
Cardstock: White, Pink, Yellow and Aqua - Bazill
Ink: Copic markers, Spica marker; Poppy Red - PTI

Other: Trimmer, Glue dots, MS border punch, Ivory Twine, Corner Chomper.


Thanks for stopping by today!

I'll see you soon with more Creations!



1 comentario:

NanaConnie dijo...

Love the new Hanging Hearts image, Patty! Wonderful borders, and great fussy cutting, too.