domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

Cute Gift... A set of NoteCards



Hello my Bleeps!!!
Today I want to show you how to make a set of Notecards as a gift!
I wanted to make this set for a friends and I know she loves pink & green combination....

Let's get started!
I gather all together to have it at hand... sometimes I will add things on the go
or will not use something showing!



Stamping Circlestatic Background from SP & Co, with green ink on the note cards that I previously cut at 3.7" x 2.7" and fold them:


....cut with my die cut machine all the flowers that I will add later to the cards:

on a side note - to make my process easier, I always make one step start to finishing all at once, like the die cuts flower here I cut them all and then paste them all together and then to next step, add them to the notecards and finished off with a little pink buttom in the center with a nods of PaTwine

then I decorated the little brown bag that I will put the notecards in,
I stamped Circlestatic Background to a piece of white cardstock and add it to the bottom of the bag leaving some brown space at bottom; then added some left cut out flowers to left side of the stamped border and the pink button.

Here's the finished notecards and the little bag:


I wrapped around the notecards and envy some pink tissue paper and put them inside the bag leaving some tissue paper showing on top.
I add a small tag - and with pink ink add the sentiment Thank you from the set
Ultimate Sentiments II from SP & Co, and added a green & white little bow.


Don't forget to check out the SP Stamps Blog where you'll find more inspiration!



Thanks for stopping by Today!
I'll see you with more Creations!

3 comentarios:

Davi dijo...

WOW WOW Patty this is one BEAUtiful creation!! I love love those fabulous flowers and the color combo you used. That is really a wonderful gift for your lucky friend!!

Michelle H. dijo...

Hi, Patty!! Very pretty cards & gift bag!!
Look forward to getting to know you over at Momenta!
I'm a follower now!!
Have a blessed day!!
Michelle H.

Susan dijo...

Your cards are gorgeous. What a lovely gift to package them together.