Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SP & Co Design Team Wednesday!


It's time for Design Team Wednesday for


SP & Company Stamps!


I've been working on some Christmas Cards for this coming holiday for a clients and I would like to share another one of the samples I recently made using sentiments from the


Mis Creaciones Spanish Stamps set


Navidad



it's this Snowman cute? as soon as I saw the snowman and that lovely paper i knew i had to use it on my project!!! I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and you family!!!


Hop on over to the SP & Company Store and check out all the stamps sets, Cardstock and all the New SVG files .... And do not forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradiseto check out what my fellow DT have created!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

I'll see you soon with more Creations!!



2 comments:

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Thank you so much for my card, I'm sorry but I couldn't send you one as you've not put your address on PD blog.

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Dee xxx

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

That snowman is adorable! Great card!