Monday, December 5, 2011

Heart Song Challenge HSS# 27

Hello my Bleeps Friends!!!

How are you doing this days? Busy, Busy, Busy!! Well I am..

In the meantime...I would like to share with you another

Heart Song Challenge {HSI #27}
"Red, Green & White" use those colors on you project.


For my card I'm using the New Image

Holiday Candle

Here's my card:

... this card is one of my favorite, I love poinsettia flowers and this one was just perfect to color... I used my copics a little bit of light here and shadow there and Voula! I think I will use this one over and over this Christmas.....

Hop over to the New Heart Song Blog
to check out the creation of my fellow DT member
and to play along with us in this weeks challenge!

Supplies:
Card size: 5.5" x 4.25"
Stamp: Holiday Candle- HSS; Sentiment - SP & Co
Cardstock: White, Red and Green CS
Paper: Berry unknown

Ink: Copic markers, Spica marker gold and Chestnut ink Colorbox
Other: Trimmer, Glue dots, Spellbinders dies
and MS border punch.


Thanks for stopping by today!

I'll see you tomorrow with more Creations!



No comments: