Monday, October 31, 2011

Heart Song Stamps {HSS #22}

Hello my BlogFriends!!! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty quiet and with lots of assignments to complete. I can't believe that 2011 is almost over....

Today, It's time for another

Heart Song Challenge {HSI #22}
Embossing / use 3 or more layers on your project

Here's my card using the New Image
Snowmen Love


Here's my card:

hey! did you see my snow? what do you think?

Hop over HSS BLOG to check out the creation of my fellow DT member
and play along with us in this weeks challenge!

Supplies:
Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamp: Snowmen Love Heart Songs Stamps; Bold Sentiments II SP & Co
Cardstock:
White, Pink, Green CS (unknown)
Ink: Copic markers, Chestnut ink
Ribbon: Pink (unknown)
Other: Trimmer, Glue dots, Glitter, Buttons,
Impression Plate (PTI), Spellbinders Die




Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you tomorrow with more Creations!


2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

I don't think I've ever seen a happier snowman! Great colors and I love your "snow" !! I'll miss all of you at Heart Song after this week. I'll do my best to visit regularly and play in the challenges when I can. :-D

Shannah said...

What a sweet happy card! I love your colours and your sparkly snow!
Hugs, Shannah xox