Thursday, September 8, 2011

Christmas Stampin All Year Long {Teacher's Pet}

Hello my Fellow Bleeps!!!
Is time for another ....
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge!!

this week is FREE {LIBRE}, that means no sponsor,
but we are offering a Guest DT spot to one lucky winner!

Our challenge is "Teacher's Pet"
To make a holiday card or project for a teacher.

Here's the card I made ...

I wanted to make something with lots of color and some letters - something that represents teachers...and what represents better a teacher's work than the 3 first letter of the alphabet {ABC} - then used Red, Blue & Yellow button as well as colors!
this card is just in time and Perfect! for my kiddo to take next week his first day of school with the small gift I made to his new teacher!!
What do you think?

Also check out what the rest of the CSAYL team did this week, for a bit of inspiration and
If you'd like to play along with us this week and have a chance to be our next
Guest Designer,
hop on over to CSAYL and link up your "Teacher's Pet" creation!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

No comments: