Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SoftPencil Tuesday & Mojo Monday #196

Hello Bleeps! (shhh.... is just tuesday but i'm so ready for the weekend, can't wait!)
Today is Softpencil Tuesday! for my creation I used the image "Charmy on a Cupcake" from the June release {Cupcakes} at Softpencil Studios, remember this is Elizabeth's last release and her Etsy Shop will be close on August 1, so hurry you still have plenty of time to grab them before their gone!!

hey! check this out, I always wanted to try an sketch from one of the sites challenges but was afraid to do it, always and excuse.... Well I did! and for this card I'm using this week sketch #196 of The Mojo Monday Sketch blog


I liked the sketch from the moment I saw it and so I decided to give it a try.. and believe me, I had so much fun! I will play along on sketch challenge and other challenges more often!! there's nothing to be afraid of.... you should try it too!!


... here with a closer look of {Charmy of a Cupcake}, I used my prisma colors to colored it...yes I know, I've love to use bright colors on all of the Softpencil images, they are so happy and fun that I need to bright them up!....then for the final touch I added some sparkle to my cupcake. uhmm! what do you think about my take on the sketch?

Be sure to stop by the blogs of our talented DT to see what creations they have made with Charmy! Their links are in my sidebar.


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Patty, love this hun, great take on the sketch and I love the sparkle on the cake.
hugs
Dawn x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Such fun colors! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Kerry said...

Patty, this is awesome!!! I love your take on the sketch and the embossing background is soooo pretty. :)

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Olena

Kos med papir og saks said...

this is so cute. love it.

have a wonderful week

Elizabeth P said...

Amazing colours combo! love the violet beckground and the sparkle on the cupcake! you did a great work Patty!!!